God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Bein' A Baby Is A Full Time Job!!!!

Here I am again, Mommy making me have tummy time. I know how to roll over, but sometimes I just don't feel like rolling....Ms. Nicole (my physical therapist), Mommy, and Daddy have all just decided I like to be lazy sometimes!! I guess they are right, but do they realize that it's really hard work for such a little guy like me?!?!?!

Daddy bought me a new toy that plays music and has lights. If it push on the animals they make crazy sounds at me!! Mommy keeps telling me I have to learn how to make the monkey sound, so she pushes that one a lot. She keeps saying that's what I'm dresssing up as for Halloween.....she showed me some crazy looking costume. Is she really going to dress me up as a monkey?? I think I should just go as a cute little baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What eyes!!! Brenden is beautiful. I know Jonathan is saying he's a boy... you don't call boys beautiful sorry Jonathan but Brenden is beautiful !!!!!!