God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lazy Saturday.....

Well Mommy fed me dinner this evening....some Lasagna baby food. Then she made pizza for her and Uncle Josh, who was visiting. Well I didn't think it was fair that I didn't get the yummy stuff, so I let her know that I wasn't happy with that. Finally Mommy gave in and let me have a piece of her crust to chew on. Yummy!!!! Mommy and Daddy have been giving me little bites of their food lately, but this was the best yet!!

Here I am watching football with Uncle Josh. Me and Daddy like to watch football, but sometimes Mommy blocks me from the TV. She says it isn't good for babies to watch TV, but I think she's crazy sometimes.....if Daddy and Uncle Josh can watch it, so can I!!

No comments: