God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

The gang's all here!! I went trick-or-treating with all my cousins. Of course I didn't get any candy.....but now I know what to look forward to next year!!


Can we go already!?!?!?! I was ready to go but we had to wait on everybody else!! It got a little cold so by the end of the night Mommy had me all wrapped up in a blanket, but I had so much fun!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenden is a cutie pie !!!!

Anonymous said...

you can trick or treat any time you want. grandmaw loves you

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest monkey I have ever seen

"The Popham's" said...

I love this picture!! Do good when you can see pictures of family! Love, Gina