God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Hungry Caterpillar.....

Just a little further.....Mommy put some toys on my tray but I like to knock them all off, but then I couldn't reach my toys! Mommy said if I wanted a toy I had to get it myself. So I kept trying.....

I must have been deep in thought, but finally, I got it!! This is one of my favorite toys....it's my caterpillar that goes with The Hungry Caterpillar, a book that Mommy reads to me all the time. It makes a crinkly noise that I love! I love to chew on his antennas too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful face !!!!

"The Popham's" said...

Such a blessing to see this sweet baby... I can not wait to see his sweet face and love all over him. Love, Gina