God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I guess everybody has to have a naked bath picture.....I wanted Daddy to wait until I slimmed down a bit so I wasn't showing off my big belly!!! But he got me anyways!

These two pictures were from my first wagon ride of the year!! Uncle Josh and Sasima got me this big wagon for Christmas and this was my first time getting to ride in it outside!! It's so big! It has two seats with seat belts and even cup holders! I'll be ridin' in style this summer!!

5 comments:

"The Popham's" said...

Oh my gosh this post made my day!!! I love this baby so much he just always puts an extra bright spot in my day! Love the bath picture!!

Anonymous said...

Brenden, Your smile brightens my day.You look like you are having fun at bath time. We love you !!!

Heather said...

OMGosh!!! That bath picture is abolutely priceless!!! His smile can brighten anyone's day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
You are by far the cutest little boy I know, you bring a smile to my face and heart
every time I see a picture, Keep up the good work little man.
Love, Nana

Joanna said...

Thanks for posting! We love meeting new friends who share this common bond. :) We appreciate your encouragment so much. Have a wonderful day!