God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Sunday, August 2, 2009


Mommy was folding some towels and had to get up to answer the phone....when she came back I was hiding in them.....but she found me!!!


Mommy and Daddy had a wedding in Pittsburgh this weekend and of course I went, too! I will admit that I was not a very good boy and I think I drove them crazy! We took a walk along the river one morning and then had to take a break on a bench.....and Mommy gave me my can of puffs! Yummy!
Uh oh, Mommy....I dropped them!!

2 comments:

"The Popham's" said...

I just want to eat him up. He is so darn cute!!! Michelle, Hope you are doing good!!

Aunt Barb/Uncle Larry said...

I agree with Gina, he is tooooo cute !!!!