God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009


My first ride on the merry-go-round....not such a big fan!!


Me and my buddy Carter walking thru the park!


Here we are on the bumble bee....our daddies did not do such a good job getting us to look at the camera!!


Another piece of great news is that I am crawling!!! Some people who love me very much made it possible to put wood floors in our house since Ms. Nicole thought maybe it was the carpet keeping me from crawling....and she was right!! For now it's kind of army crawling, but I'm on the move!! Mommy tried to post a video but it wouldn't load....for those of you with Facebook, Daddy has a video on there! Thank you for all the prayers....and don't stop because there is still so much more to come!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
I am so very proud of you, I have seen you on the floor and before long you will be going anywhere your heart wants, watch out Mom and Dad.
Nana

Krista said...

Great news! You tell Brendan that his Aunt Krista never crawled, she scooted on her butt. Enjoy it now because once he starts walking you and Jonathan will never rest. Love to you all, Aunt Krista