God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Madelynn loves not having to wear socks and shoes!! Now that it's getting warm out Mommy lets her stay barefoot most of the time!

Mommy watches my cousin Oliviah two days a week and today she played with me and Carter in the ball pit!! I'm also trying to teach her to say Mommy! (She recently started saying Dada so I told her mommy that I would help her out!)

So Daddy introduced me to his IPOD....and now I can't get enough! Usually Daddy lets me listen to his before he goes to work in the evening, but today I kept asking Mommy....and finally she got sick of me asking so much, so she let me listen to hers!!

This is actually Carter's walker, but Ms. Nicole ordered me the same one, and it should be here in a few weeks. So during the day me and Carter take turns! I'm standing up like a big boy! I can take steps but Mommy has to help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, you both are so cute, I love you both so much, you are the sunshine of my life.
nana