God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh this little girl....is growing too fast, is in to everything, falls and bumps her head twenty times a day, crawls on top of Mommy's big basket, screams when she can't find her binky, and thinks everything I do is funny....I love my baby sister.

Having some fun in the pool at Grandma and Pappy's house!

Fun playing in the water table!

Dumping water out of the pool....I got in trouble for this a few times :)

Grandma and Grandaddy took me to the petting zoo....let's just say I LOVED seeing all the animals, but not so much the petting!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Aww! Such cute pictures (and a great new banner pic btw) and fun outings! Baby sisters IS getting so big! I can't believe either one of those kiddos! :)

"The Popham's" said...

Love the new pictures...they are getting so big!!!!!!

Aunt Barb/Uncle Larry said...

Love the summer pictures !!