God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Is she beautiful, or what?

Admiring my first trophy! Horses with Heart had an awards banquet Monday night and I got a trophy! I also received a plaque from a family that lost their 2 year old daughter last year right before Christmas....they set up a memorial scholarship and I was the recipient this year.

Just a little excited to make our gingerbread house.....

The finished product! Mommy and I had lots of fun....and I got to eat some candy and icing in the process!!

Not too bad, huh?!?

1 comment:

Aunt Barb/Uncle Larry said...

Brenden congratulations on your trophy !! You and Madelyn have wonderful smiles ! Love you all !!