God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Thursday, September 8, 2011








So it's quite obvious that I've been slacking on pictures lately....I have to admit it's partly due to not taking the time to upload them, but I had a few minutes, the girls are playing in Madelynn's room, Brenden's at school, so no distractions. Life continues to be crazy, but I'm managing! Monday we are headed to UVA and it seems as though Madelynn will be making her first trip to Charlottesville. I'm trying not to be overly worried, however it's hard because some decisions will have to be made. So again, send some prayers our way.

No comments: