God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Summertime!



I really enjoyed my first summer!! Daddy took me in the pool at Uncle Scott's a few times. The first time the water was pretty cold, so I screamed! Daddy handed me out to Mommy, who had a warm towel ready for me....she's the best! We also went to the beach which was so much fun. The ocean was really cold, but Daddy dipped my feet in so I could say I got in the ocean. The best part was laying under the umbrella and taking a nap. I was a bit fussy, but my teeth had started coming in, so what do you expect?!?!?! We ended up spending a lot of time in the hotel room, but it was still relaxing. Mommy and Daddy also took me to the park a lot this summer. My favorite was the one that had the lake and all the ducks!

3 comments:

"The Popham's" said...

I am so happy to see this blog. What a blessing to read and I just felt the tears well up as soon as I started to read. This is so exciting to have the opportunity to see Brenden grow up and get all of the updates. Michelle, keep writing about the wonderful things God is doing for you guys. We love you all!!

Gina

Anonymous said...

Brenden is just beautiful !! I am glad you are publishing this blog...It keeps us close to you three. We love you guys

Anonymous said...

This is great. Brenden is such a blessing to this family. He is a great kid. I read this blog at least two times a day just waiting for more.
Michelle is a great mother and dad's not bad either.
Mom keep writing.
Grandmaw Jean