God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm getting big and doing great!

Ms. Nicole, my physical therapist, told Mommy how important it is that I get lots of tummy time.....but it is hard work!! Mommy takes lots of time each day to do my exercises with me and its helping me get strong. The doctors say I'm doing great....well of course I am, there are lots of people praying for me! I am moving my legs, which they said I may not be able to do and every day I can feel them getting stronger!! Mommy and Daddy got very lucky because I love to sleep all night. Mommy doesn't get much of a break during the day because I don't like naps....I'm afraid I'll miss something. At night I love to fall asleep on Mommy or Daddy, its so much more comfortable than being in bed!

No comments: