God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finally home!!

Well after 25 days in the hospital, I got to come home and see my new room!! Mommy hadn't been home since her water broke, so I know she was super excited, and so was Daddy! The ride home wasn't so fun. I had to ride in a car bed instead of my car seat, since the doctor didn't want all that pressure on my back....that thing was sooo uncomfortable. When we got home there were lots of flowers and balloons. Grandma and Pappy brought dinner over and then Uncle Scott and Aunt Renee came to drop off Daddy's car and all our stuff. Somehow, Mommy and Daddy left with only one small bag, but came home with two car loads!!! It was so nice to be home, just the 3 of us. No nurses, doctors, beeping machines....just me, Mommy, and Daddy. It didn't take long for us to get settled in.



No comments: