God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Here I am on Christmas Eve at my great aunt and uncle's house. We all get together and have dinner then we get to open presents. Since this was my first Christmas, I didn't really get the hang of ripping into the presents, but Mommy and Daddy helped me. I got some really fun stuff and I was definitely looking forward to see what Santa brought me!!

I woke Mommy and Daddy up early on Christmas morning so I could see if Santa came....and he did!!! There were tons of toys, books, and stuffed animals under the tree!! How was I gonna find time to play with all these new toys??!?!?


Here I am with Daddy in my Santa outfit. Was I cute or what?? First we went to Grandaddy Dugan's, then to Nana's, then to Grandma and Grandaddy Staubs.....talk about lots of presents. Mommy and Daddy couldn't fit everything in the car, so Uncle Josh had to bring some of it over in his truck!! I got a really cool wagon and a new toy box for all my new toys, not to mention lots of toys that make noise!! I'm sure they will drive Mommy nuts.....hehe. I hope everyone had as good a Christmas as I did!!!

1 comment:

"The Popham's" said...

This is the sweetest baby!!! So glad we were able to spend time with you guys during Christmas.