God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is coming....

Mommy took a picture of me in front of our Christmas tree. She keeps telling me about Santa and I'm getting so excited. She said if I keep being a good boy Santa may even bring me some new toys!!
At first I was sitting up pretty well, but Mommy couldn't get the camera fast enough....I started to topple over. But at least I was still smiling for the picture!!

3 comments:

"The Popham's" said...

love this second picture... what a sweet face!!! Gina

Anonymous said...

Christmas is a wonderful magical time but I know this year with Brenden it is even going to be even more wonderful...what a smile !!!!

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie,
What a beautiful smile, Muzzy can't wait to see you
at Christmas with all your toys that Santa will bring you.
Muzzy