God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Growing up too fast.....

Here I am eating with a fork...like a big boy!! Mommy puts it on the fork for me (I'm not that good yet) and then lets me have it to put in my mouth. I kept trying to grab the fork from Mommy, so I guess she finally got the hint that I wanted to do it myself! (I think I got my independence from her! )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are a big boy,with a beautiful smile !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
You are getting so big, I just can't wait until Christmas,and then you get to come to my house and just wait and see all the goodies you will get.
Love,Love,Love ya
Muzzy