God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bath time fun!

I know you may be wondering why I am in a pool floatie in the tub, but there is a good excuse! A few months ago, I started pool therapy with Ms. Nicole. She said since we don't have a pool to use everyday, that Mommy can get me in her BIG bath tub and do my exercises!

The handle helps me sit up....Mommy said I was doing really well!



But like everything else, I found a way to be lazy in my floatie, too!! (Don't worry, Mommy did let me lounge for too long!!)

Mommy caught this picture mid-wink! Yes, that's right....Daddy taught me how to wink! Mommy said I just am learning how to flirt!

3 comments:

"The Popham's" said...

I love these pictures... Bath time is a fun time for Avery, she loves it!! We love you guys!!

Heather said...

I could just eat him up! I agree with Michelle, he is such a flirt!

Anonymous said...

Brenden is a cutie pie !!!!