God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Just some fun!


One of my favorite games is Peek-A-Boo!



And just as I uncovered my face, Mommy got a picture!!



Mommy took this picture to show my bad hair day!! Me and Mommy has just woken up from our nap and my hair was crazy!!


I was helping Mommy fold laundry....she gave me one of Daddy's sock and I started chewing on it (don't worry, it was clean)! The doctor said I have four teeth ready to make their debut, so my gums really hurt...but chewing on something helps a little!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenden you are growing up too fast !!!! What a smile !!!!!