God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So cute!

Mommy and I had just woken up from nap, so it was snack time!! That's why I was smiling!!

Um, Mommy, my plate is empty!!!

I like to 'accidentally' call people on Mommy's phone, so Daddy got an old one out of the drawer so I could play with it.

Here I am bundled up and ready to leave for Church!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi cutie,
I go to your blog every morning just so I can start my day with a smile, You are the sweetest baby boy I know. Nana can't wait to see you Fri.,get all your toys ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Nana

Heather said...

That picture of him holding his plate is priceless. It made me laugh out loud. It really does look like he is saying that! :)