God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Friday, May 29, 2009

I love looking out the door! Yesterday I was waiting for Ms. Nicole to come (I LOVE visitors) and Mommy and I were standing at the door watching for her car.....but Mommy said I got to heavy so she had to sit me down.

Cuddling with Daddy. This evening I was sitting with Daddy (he lets me take my shirt of sometimes) and Mommy kept reaching to pick me up so I could get ready for dinner......but for the first time I didn't want to go to Mommy! I kept laying my head on Daddy's chest and hiding from Mommy.....I think Daddy was in shock!!

Please start praying specifically that I will start crawling very soon. Both of my physical therapists think I am strong enough to do it, but I can't seem to figure it out. Mommy or Daddy always has to be with me to play since I can't get toys on my own, and I know Mommy has other things to do during the day. I really want to be able to start moving, especially since I'm going to have a baby brother or sister and will have to share Mommy. We all know the power of prayer, so whenever you remember, please say some prayers for me!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the picture of him sitting in front of the door. Michelle....you are such a terrific mother! I love all 3 of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
Nana will say extra
prayers for you, I know that when
you do start to crawl,you will be all over the place. Just think in a couple of weeks, Nana can pick you up any day of the week, and we will go visiting, can't wait.
Nana

"The Popham's" said...

Love the picture of Brenden in front of the door, so sweer. Can't wait to see you guys!

Aunt Barb said...

Brenden,you always make me smile..you are a sweetie ....love you all