God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day!

Daddy took me for my first ride on the 4 wheeler.....man was that fun!! I didn't think Mommy would let me go for a ride, but she didn't mind at all! I can't wait 'til I'm big enough to ride by myself! (We'll see how Mommy handles that!)

Just another picture to show how much fun I had! And by the way, I can hear some of you now (like my Great Grandma), Daddy didn't go fast while I was riding!!

Boy was I worn out!! It was so hot out and I was just tired, so Mommy let me relax for a few minutes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
I can still see you coming down the driveway with your arms up in the air,with a smile thatlit up your whole face. You are so much fun to watch.
Loveeeeeeeeeeeee Youuuuuuuuu
Love,
Nana

"The Popham's" said...

Brenden, You are getting so big and boy did you look like you were having fun!! Can't wait to see you in July!!!

Unknown said...

That looks like fun. Brendan you tell Daddy to take it easy while you are on the 4 wheeler.
Love
Aunt Krista

Aunt Barb said...

Brenden you are loving that ride...I don't know who was having the most fun..Daddy or you Keep smiling, cause you make evryone else smile love you