God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family.

Friday, March 4, 2011

This is pretty much just a picture post mostly for my grandmother, who doesn't do Facebook but always hears other people talk about the kids' pictures on there.....
Her new way of smiling at the camera...
Ms. Nicole got Brenden a cape for his birthday....he LOVES it! I had actually looked at almost the exact same one a few weeks ago so was very excited that she had the same idea!

Brenden trying to swipe Madelynn's cookie...

His look of disbelief because Madelynn just ate her cookie and didn't share with him!

I had to break down and get her hair trimmed....she was starting to sport a mullett so I knew it was time. She did so well sitting in the chair. We got a "first haircut" certificate and of course a little baggie for some of her locks..

She is such a doll baby if I do say so myself!

No comments: